Set back from the road on an enormous regular shaped 1,024sqm block, is this fantastic family home. It is peacefully located within close proximity to all amenities, including Castle Towers and the upcoming Showground Road train station, while within walking distance to city express bus stops, Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School.
- Upstairs features the main bathroom and four over sized bedrooms. The master is complete with ensuite and walk-in robe, while the remaining three have built-in robes.
- Living areas consist of a large formal lounge and dining room, as well as an informal family/meals area and rumpus room.
- The open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry includes plenty of bench space and storage for any aspiring chef.
- Entertain family and friends on the expansive undercover alfresco area overlooking the north facing, near level grassed yard.
- A three car garage with drive through access, one of which is currently used as an office.
Additionally the property exudes character with beautifully maintained cornicing and feature walls plus the ducted air conditioning throughout, maintaining a perfect temperature year round. Also within a short distance is Castle Hill Heritage Park and Castle Hill RSL which makes this address the ideal location.