This attractive and generous townhouse is centrally located within a well-maintained boutique complex. Situated only a short walk to Castle Towers, the future train station and city bus stops, you have all amenities at your door.
- The property offers three comfortable bedrooms all with built-ins and master with ensuite.
- With loads of natural sunlight, the living areas are spacious and include a great sized lounge room plus an open plan dining and family room.
- The equipped, tiled kitchen adjoins the dining room and overlooks the backyard.
- For extra convenience, there is an additional toilet in the laundry.
- Sit back and relax or entertain in your private courtyard with paved alfresco and low maintenance grassed area.
- With a neutral colour scheme and ducted air conditioning throughout, this property creates an inviting and relaxing atmosphere.
Families are spoilt for choice as this address is close to Castle Hill Heritage Park, Castle Hill Public School, Castle Hill High School and The Hills Grammar School. This fantastic family home offers an ideal opportunity for first home buyers, investors and empty nesters to secure a well situated and easy care lifestyle.