Privately set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this superb family home presents a natural bushland outlook and generous floorplan with abundant space to live, work and play. Move in straightaway to enjoy freshly painted interiors, brand new carpet and updated features and appliances throughout.
- A spacious layout features multiple living areas across two levels, with a large upstairs rumpus as well as a downstairs family room and casual living area with magnificent bay windows.
- Whip up a feast in the large kitchen with gas stove, integrated stainless steel appliances, and ample storage and bench space. Over-sink windows provide natural light and a pleasant leafy vista.
- All four bedrooms feature built-in robes, carpet and ceiling fans; the master bedroom with dual walk-in robes as well as an updated ensuite.
- Outside, the covered rear porch adjoins a fully fenced yard with paved area that overlooks the additional bushland of the 1,017sqm property.
- Everyday living is easy with an auto lock-up double garage with internal access, triple split-system air conditioning, and internal laundry with external access and extra toilet.
Convenient for busy families, this address is only a short walk from Oakhill Drive shops, Oakhill Drive Public School, local parks and is also in the Cherrybrook Technology catchment. Not to mention you're still connected to the city via buses and future train station.
View by appointment.