This beautifully appointed architecturally designed Balmoral Home is magnificently set on the high side of a quiet residential cul-de-sac within minutes to Castle Hill Town Centre and upcoming train station.
- Four double sized bedrooms with oversized built-ins and study or fifth bedroom with its own private courtyard. The master bedroom is exclusively located on the second level with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with spa bath. Each of the bathrooms have been deliberately designed with Honed Crema Marfil Marble benchtops and travertine floor tiles.
- From the moment you enter the home you will be impressed by the sunken lounge room with 4.4 metre ceiling rising to 6.2 metres cathedral ceiling, cosy gas Crema Marfil Marble fireplace and plantation shutters adjoining the elevated spacious dining room.
- The gourmet kitchen built by Emanuel Kitchens is perfectly situated at the heart of the home and features 60mm thick Caesar-Stone benchtops, generous storage, induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances.
- The informal living includes a large family area, meals / conservatory and separate rumpus / media room with glass French Doors. These areas are well thought out with porcelain tiles and floor to ceiling windows capturing maximum sunlight and views of the tastefully and professionally landscaped rear garden with inviting water feature and alfresco entertaining area.
- Upstairs there is a teenagers retreat with custom-built timber balustrades leading out to a terrific balcony with district views.
- Spectacular landscaping designed by the award winning Rolling Stones Landscapes.
- Other features of the home include triple car garage with automatic doors with extra storage, internal and drive thru access, intercom, alarm, sky light, under stairs storage, gas hot water with connection to mains gas, ducted vacuum and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
This stunning home has been fastidiously cared for by the one owner for the past 13 years and is ready for a new owner to continue to enjoy.