Attention to detail is evident in this fully renovated townhouse with stone feature wall and earthy neutral tones.
- There are three good-sized bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes and timber venetians. The master and second bedroom both have a split system air conditioner for extra comfort.
- The main bathroom is luxuriously appointed with great storage and there is an additional toilet downstairs as well as a European style laundry.
- The light and airy open plan lounge and dining includes timber floating floors and split system air conditioning.
- The modern kitchen features thick stone benchtops, black subway tiles, pull out pantry and a Gorenje electric cook top.
- Heading outside to a private paved courtyard this is the perfect place for a family barbeque. A sparkling in-ground pool and large grassed common area is available in the complex.
Within walking distance to schools, M2 city bus, Castle Towers and the planned North West rail link this townhouse is in a prime position.