Situated only a 500m walk to Castle Towers plus the upcoming train station and with bus stops across the road this home is central to all your needs. This beautifully presented two-level townhouse offers light-filled interiors that have been finished to a modern standard.
- Behind the attractive brick facade, you will find a generous layout with an open plan living and dining room adjoining the kitchen.
- Two comfortable bedrooms, both carpeted with split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans, the master with walk-in robe plus balcony, and the second with a mirrored built-in robe.
- There is a full main bathroom upstairs and additional guest powder room downstairs off the internal laundry.
- Enjoy cooking in the new kitchen fitted with soft closing draws, stainless steel appliances and glass splashback.
- Entertain in all seasons with the undercover alfresco area overlooking the low maintenance grassed yard.
- The single drive through garage provides room for two cars or off-street parking for a small boat or trailer.
Castle Hill Heritage Park, choice of Primary or Secondary schools and The Hills Grammar School are all close by, upholding the family friendly reputation the Hills is known for.