Exuding quality and style, this superb split level townhouse is located only 500m from Castle Towers and the future train station. The modern open plan layout features light-filled lounge and dining areas which open directly to the rear yard.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms plus a sitting area accommodates the whole family. All are carpeted and three include mirrored built-in robes. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe.
- Contemporary gas kitchen makes cooking a delight with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
- Requiring minimal yard maintenance you can enjoy more time entertaining and relaxing in the sundrenched courtyard.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the home and a gas outlet in the lounge room for a heater ensures comfort in all seasons.
- The double lock-up garage has internal access, and there is an extra toilet within the laundry providing additional convenience for guests.
With a bus stop across the road there is easy access to the city, surrounding suburbs, quality schools, and a multitude of shopping opportunities. For those seeking a more outdoor lifestyle they can venture to Castle Hill Heritage Park or the reserve behind the complex, which is accessible by a gate at the rear of the complex.