Situated in a serene locale within the sought-after Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment, this fully renovated two-level duplex is on offer for the first time. Presenting light-filled interiors and a spacious courtyard for entertaining it is sure to impress.
- Upon entering you will find a generous layout with an open plan living and dining room, boasting porcelain floor tiles and high efficiency underfloor heating.
- Four comfortable bedrooms all contain built-in robes, the master bedroom also featuring a balcony plus the ensuite bathroom has been renovated with marble feature tiles, porcelain floor tiles and a heated towel rail.
- Being the heart of the home, the kitchen exudes quality and style with 40mm Caesarstone bench top and waterfall edge, Miele integrated dishwasher and hot plate, Fisher & Paykel oven, glass splashbacks and soft close doors and drawers.
- Both the main bathroom and laundry have also been renovated and finished with the same high standard. The bathroom features porcelain floor tiles, deep soaker bath, heated towel rail, marble feature tiles and a semi frameless shower screen while the laundry has a 40mm Caesarstone bench top, retractable mixer tap, glass splashback and the toilet has been fitted with a soft closed toilet system.
- Step through the timber bi fold doors to the paved courtyard, offering peace and privacy with established, low maintenance garden.
- Enjoy year-round climate control with ducted air conditioning, and security is provided with a back to base alarm system including hard wired fire detection.
- There is also a large secure lock-up garage with internal access.
Conveniently located close to three shopping centres, quality schools, parks, the upcoming train network and with a bus stop across the road providing access to the city, Hornsby and Parramatta, you are spoilt for choice. Come along to the open home and see first-hand the relaxed lifestyle this property has to offer.