Open Home Cancelled
Modern luxury and abundant space are yours in this sensational four bedroom residence with triple lock-up garage. Situated on a level 666.2sqm block, this quality built 'Eden Brae' home is in superb condition and enjoys a sunny northern aspect to the living and entertaining areas.
- Inside, a spacious open-plan layout presents generous family, living and dining areas, as well as a large formal lounge with fireplace and separate study. Inviting interiors features a modern neutral palette, carpeted lounge rooms and tiled kitchen and dining areas.
- Entertaining is a breeze with a generous alfresco area, complete with covered spa and low-maintenance lawn bordered by well-established gardens.
- Cooking is a pleasure in this bright modern kitchen with Caesarstone finishes, gas stovetop, a large breakfast bar and corner pantry. A large main bathroom with separate toilet provides convenience for growing families.
- Enormous master bedroom offers a grand retreat, containing walk-in-robes and a full ensuite with dual vanity. All bedrooms are comfortable and carpeted, featuring built-in wardrobes.
- Year-round comfort is assured with ceiling fans, ducted air conditioning, a gas heater and excellent insulation.
Central to all amenities, this home is ideally located within walking distance of St Angela's Primary School and the William Clarke College, as well as sporting grounds. Grab everyday essentials at the local Kellyville Village shops or Castle Towers Shopping Centre. City workers enjoy an easy commute with CBD buses departing just 100m from your front door and the future train station a short drive away.