In fantastic condition, freshly painted throughout, this generous single-level residence enjoys a peaceful setting close to bushland. Behind its welcoming brick facade, discover abundant space for the whole family to live, relax and entertain.
- The light-filled layout presents multiple living areas, including open-plan dining and family spaces adjoining the kitchen as well as a separate lounge room with timber flooring. A separate study offers potential to work from home.
- Entertaining is a delight in all seasons with a huge covered alfresco area, tidy lawns and sparkling swimming pool.
- The fully updated kitchen provides abundant storage and preparation space with stone benchtops, gas cooking, and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Bedrooms are comfortable and spacious; all featuring timber flooring and the master bedroom also presenting an ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Everyday convenience is assured with air conditioning, internal laundry, main bathroom with corner bathtub, and a double lock-up garage with internal access.
This address provides convenient access to the Withers Road bus stop, as well as the shopping and amenities of Rouse Hill Town Centre and Rouse Hill Village Centre. Families are spoilt for choice with quality local schools including Rouse Hill Public School, Our Lady Of The Angels Primary School and Rouse Hill High School.
View by appointment.