This large family home commands your attention as soon as you step through the door, with high vaulted ceilings welcoming you to the formal lounge and dining areas. Currently leased at $790.00 per week until October 2017.
- The modern kitchen comes equipped with Caesarstone bench tops, excellent storage, dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances.
- The master bedroom is located downstairs and features two built-in robes, a parents retreat, and ensuite. Also on the ground floor is a large rumpus with combustion fire place creating the perfect family space. Upstairs features the main bathroom with separate toilet, a study with huge storage, and the remaining bedrooms. Second and third have built-in robes, built-in desk and ceiling fans, while the fourth bedroom has a built-in robe and ceiling fan. The fifth bedroom has two built-in robes.
- Moving outside to the private backyard, you can safely watch the kids as they swim in the sparkling in-ground pool and outdoor spa. Entertain guests in the tiled, undercover area with down lights or work away on your home projects in the brick workshop.
- And let's not forget; large double lock-up garage with storage area, ducted air-conditioning throughout the home, spacious laundry and a sewing room.
- Large front grassed yard, privately lined with mature hedges creates an extra area for the home cricket matches.
- Set on a large 930sqm block and in close proximity to Castle Hill High School, Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Bus Interchange and future train station this is your opportunity to secure a great family home in a perfect setting.
- The home has been tastefully modernised in areas, and is eagerly awaiting for you to put your mark on the home.