Located on the second floor of “The Heritage” on Cecil Avenue this apartment allows you to walk to everything - shops, transport, schools and amenities.
- Containing three bedrooms with built-ins and modern carpet, the apartment is approximately 143m2 and includes two bathrooms.
- Air conditioned and tiled open plan living adjacent to the kitchen with stone bench tops and gas cooking.
- The balcony is north facing and great for entertaining and the complex also has a pool to enjoy.
- There is a double lock up secure garage and intercom.
- Walking distance to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Castle Hill Public and high school, bus stops and the new Castle Hill Train Station, this apartment located at the rear of the complex provides for an easy life.
Move in or rent it out. Potential plus.